10 Meters VGA Cable
- Analog signal transmission
- VGA cable with 15-pin female input and male output
- 90°*bending radius
- Shielded with Mylar tape
- RoHS compliant
- ATEN VGA products compatibility
Note:* Swings 1000 times between angles of +/- 90 degrees, at a frequency of 30 times per minute
About this item.
10 meters VGA Cable
- VGA Cable is a Screw-in VGA cable with 15-pin male input and output.
- Supports resolutions at 800×600 (SVGA), 1024×768 (XGA), 1600×1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920×1200 (WUXGA), and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors.
- The VGA cord engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging, and finger-tightened screws for a secure connection
- The 10M Cables VGA Cables is Gold-plated connectors; 100% bare copper conductors
- Links VGA-equipped computer to any display with 15-pin VGA port
- Optimized for analog signal transmissions.
- Bend Radius: 90°*
- Outer shielded material: Al Mylar tape
- RoHS compliant.
Product features and specification of the 10 meters VGA Cable
|Conductor Diameter||30 AWG|
|Cable Length||10 m|
VGA is a popular display standard, stands for Video Graphics Array. It was first proposed by IBM in 1987. It’s a three row 15 pin connector comes with a screw type locking mechanism. A VGA cable carries analog components RGBHV video signal (Red, Green, Blue, Horizontal sync, Vertical Sync) and DDC data. Due to VGA carries analog signal we may suffer signal loss if we increase the wire length. The maximum resolution that a VGA can provide is 2048 x 1536 pixels. The disadvantage of a VGA is it doesn’t carry audio signal.
for more related products check out our website