Cisco CBS350 48P switch Sale
Specifications for the Cisco CBS350 48P switch network switch:
- Model: Cisco CBS350-48P
- Port Configuration: 48 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with PoE/PoE+ support
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Budget: Up to 740W
- Switching Capacity: 104 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 77.4 Mpps (million packets per second)
- VLAN Support: Yes, supports VLAN segmentation and tagging (802.1Q)
- Quality of Service (QoS) Support: Yes, supports QoS based on 802.1p CoS (Class of Service) and DSCP (Differentiated Services Code Point)
- Security Features: MAC-based port security, 802.1X authentication
- Management Interface: Web-based management interface
- Stacking Support: Yes, supports stacking of multiple switches
Cisco CBS350 48P switch
Cisco CBS350 48P switch is a network switch designed for small to medium-sized businesses. With 48 PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports, it offers both data connectivity and power supply to PoE-enabled devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and IP cameras.
The CBS350-48P supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds, ensuring fast and reliable data transfer within your network. It also features advanced security protocols to protect against unauthorized access, including MAC-based port security and 802.1X authentication.
This switch is equipped with Layer 2 switching capabilities, allowing you to create VLANs (Virtual Local Area Networks) for network segmentation and improved traffic management. It supports Quality of Service (QoS) features, enabling you to prioritize critical applications and ensure smooth performance.
With its web-based management interface, the CBS350-48P offers easy configuration and monitoring options. You can manage and troubleshoot your network from any device with a web browser, making it convenient for network administrators. Additionally, it supports Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), facilitating device discovery and network mapping.
The CBS350-48P also supports energy-saving features like IEEE 802.3az .Energy Efficient Ethernet, which reduces power consumption during periods of low network activity. This helps to lower operating costs and promote sustainability.
In terms of scalability, the CBS350-48P supports stacking, allowing you to combine multiple switches into a single logical unit. This simplifies management and increases network capacity.
In conclusion, the Cisco CBS350-48P is a versatile and feature-rich network switch. it’s suitable for small to medium-sized businesses. With its PoE ports, advanced security protocols, VLAN support, and web-based management interface, it provides a reliable and manageable networking solution.
Cisco CBS350 48P switch features
The Cisco CBS350 48P switch is part of the Cisco Business Switch (CBS) 350 series, designed for small businesses. While I don’t have the exact and latest specifications for this model, here are some common features found in switches of this series:
- Port Configuration: The “48P” indicates that the switch has 48 Ethernet ports, allowing you to connect multiple devices to the network.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The “48P” also indicates that these ports support Power over Ethernet, which means the switch can provide power to connected PoE-enabled devices.
- PoE+ Support: The Cisco CBS350 48P switch typically support PoE+ (802.3at), which provides more power to devices compared to standard PoE.
- Gigabit Ethernet: The switch likely supports Gigabit Ethernet speeds, offering high-performance connectivity for fast data transfer.
- Management Capabilities: The CBS350 switches generally provide a web-based management interface that allows you to configure and monitor the switch. They may also support Cisco’s command-line interface (CLI) for advanced management options.
- VLAN Support: Virtual LAN (VLAN) functionality allows you to logically separate and manage network traffic, enhancing security and performance.
- Quality of Service (QoS): QoS features help prioritize certain types of network traffic, ensuring critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth and reducing latency.
- Energy-Efficient Design: Cisco switches often include energy-saving features such as Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and power-saving mode to minimize power consumption.
- Security Features: The switches likely offer features like Access Control Lists (ACLs), Secure Shell (SSH) for secure remote management, and other security measures to protect the network.
- Scalability: Cisco CBS350 48P switch switches are typically designed to support the growth of small business networks, offering scalability options for additional devices and expansion.
Please note that the specific features and capabilities may vary depending on the exact model and firmware version. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information. I recommend referring to the official Cisco cbs350-48p-4g datasheet documentation or contacting Cisco’s customer support.
There are no reviews yet.