Giganet Category 6A UTP Keystone Jack
Giganet Category 6A UTP Keystone Jack is a key component of the Giganet Category 6A compliant system offering enhanced EMI and Alien crosstalk performance.The Tool-less design allows all the 4 pairs to be easily terminated with a pair of channel locks in the fastest and reliable termination process. The Jack can be mounted into faceplates, floor boxes and work area enclosures. The enhanced Giganet 6A unshielded cabling system delivers high network performance today and investment protection for future networks.
Features and Benefits of Giganet Category 6A UTP Keystone Jack
- Verified by Delta EC and 3P to be compliant with Category 6A, Class EA.
- RoHS compliant with ergonomic features.
- High quality die cast housing channel locks.
- Guided wire pre-sorting technology to help ensure proper installation.
- Easy termination cap for quick installation.
- Suitable for 10Base T Ethernet applications.
- Exquisite and compact appearance.
- Unique design of balance circuit board and line pair decrease cross talk and increase allowance. Available in both T568A/B wiring.
- Wire map are printed clearly on jacks.
- 550MHZ available bandwidth provides more allowance than Cat6A.
- Beyond comparison 10 GB/s transmission rate, the highest in industry Backward compatibility for Cat6, cat5E and Cat5
- Unique design of IDC terminating protective cap make wiring-free conveniently, complying with human engineering.
- One-wire type IDC terminating interface with swiftly separating wire pair make installation easy and suitable for various installation circumstances.
- High-strength PC material for terminating housing ensure more than 250times terminating.
- Clearly coding T568A/B coding prevents mistaken terminating.
- Latch design on terminating protective cap can prevent cable from over bending or falling off after termination, and prevent contact point from damage.
Giganet Category 6A UTP Keystone Jack GN-C6A-UTP-KJP
Part Number :GN-C6A-UTP-KJP.
For other Giganet products check here. Giganet Products