Hikvision 4mp PTZ Camera DS-2DE4425IW-DE(T5) 4MP 25× Network IR Speed Dome adopts 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS chip. With the 25× optical zoom lens, the camera offers more details over expansive areas. This series of cameras can be widely used for wide ranges of high definition, such as the rivers, roads, railways, airports, squares, parks, scenic spots, and venues, etc. Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human and vehicle targets classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system focuses on human and vehicle targets, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
Features of Hikvision 4mp PTZ Camera
- Focuses on human and vehicle targets classification based on deep learning.
- Support face capture. Up to 5 faces captured at the same time.
- 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS.
- High quality imaging with 4 MP resolution.
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-Dark Fighter technology.
- 25× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom provides close up views over expansive areas.
- Hikvision 4mp PTZ Camera has an expansive night view with up to 100 m IR distance.
- Support H.265+/H.265 video compression,
During the use of Hikvision video products, video image data derived from real scenes will continue to be generated, including a large amount of biological data (such as facial images), and the data could be further applied or reprocessed. Video products themselves could not distinguish good from bad regarding how to use the data based solely on the images captured by the video products. The result of data usage depends on the method and purpose of use of the data controllers. Therefore, data controllers shall not only comply with all the applicable laws and regulations and other normative requirements, but also respect international norms, social morality, good morals, common practices and other non-mandatory requirements, and respect individual privacy, portrait and other rights and interests.
For more Similar CCTV products visit