Hikvision DS-K1T201MF IP-Based Fingerprint Access Control Terminal
- Terminal mode: Uplink (TCP/IP, Wi-Fi), downlink (RS-485) Card reader mode: Uplink (Wiegand 26/34, RS-485)
- 256 MB storage
- Maximum 32 GB, built-in micro SD card
- Door magnetic sensor x 1, alarm input x 2, tamper-resistant switch x 1, exit button x 1
- 12 VDC
- -4° to 149° F (-20° to 65° C)
- 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- 4.8″ × 5.6″ × 1.1″ (122 mm × 142 mm × 27 mm)
Hikvision DS-K1T201MF IP-Based Fingerprint Access Control Terminal.
Hikvision Fingerprint Access Terminal DS-K1T201 series are optical IP-based fingerprint access control terminal with multiple advanced technologies including fingerprint recognition, face detection, Wi-Fi, smart card recognition, LCD display screen, and picture capturing technology. It is designed with a 2.8-inch LCD display screen, and HD camera (2 MP optional). It is equipped with optical fingerprint recognition module (supporting 1:1 mode and 1:N mode), and supports offline operation.
DS-K1T201EF-C (with Camera)
DS-K1T201MF-C (with Camera)
Recommended Fingerprint Recorder Model to Use Cooperatively: DS-K1F820-F
MAIN FEATURES Hikvision Fingerprint Access Terminal.
- Supports Local activation.
- IP addresses conflicted alarm.
- M1 card encryption.
- Supports communicating with 4 software clients simultaneously; Supports uploading real-time events Gets offline events: Avoids events losing.
- Doorbell ringtone settings function.
- Touch mode and blue light display technique for keypad.
- Stand-alone settings for the terminal.
- 8-inch LCD display screen to display the time, the date, etc.
- 100,000 cards No., Max. 300,000 access control event records and Max. 5000 fingerprints storage.
- Communication via wired network (TCP/TP) and Wi-Fi.
- Supports EHome protocol for public network communication.
- Face detection and picture capturing function implemented by built-in camera (2 MP optional, only supported by DS-K1T201EF/MF-C).
- Adopts the optical fingerprint module, supporting 1:N mode (fingerprint, card + fingerprint) and 1:1 mode (card + fingerprint).
- Supports multiple authentication modes (card, fingerprint, card + fingerprint, card + password, fingerprint + password, card + fingerprint + password, and so on).
- Supports RS-485 and Wiegand (26/34) communication for connecting external card reader.
- Applies authentications from the client to the device or uploading the captured pictures from the device to the client (only supported by DS-K1T201EF/MF-C).
- Supports working as a card reader and supports Wiegand interface and RS-485 interface for accessing the controller.
- Supports EM card reading (supported by DS-K1T201EF/EF-C).
- Supports Mifare card reading (supported by DS-K1T201MF/MF-C).
- Tampering detection, unlocking overtime alarm, invalid card swiping over times alarm, blocklist alarm, forced opening door alarm, IP addresses conflicted alarm, and duress card alarm and so on.
- Creates dismiss code for dismiss alarm.
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal.
For more of this product visit
Security & Surveillance