Hikvision HD1080P Indoor IR Turret Camera (DS-2CE56D0T-IPF)
- DimensionΦ 85.8 mm × 69.7 mm (Φ 3.38″ × 2.84″)
- Approx. 143 g (0.32 lb.)
- Operating Condition‘-40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), humidity: 90% or less (non-condensation)
- Power Supply12 VDC ± 25%
- ConsumptionMax. 2.5 W
- IR RangeUp to 20 m
Hikvision HD1080P Camera DS-2CE56D0T-IP
The Hikvision HD1080P Camera DS-2CE56D0T-IP is an indoor IR turret camera designed for high-definition video surveillance applications.
Specifications for the Hikvision HD1080P Camera HD1080P Indoor IR Turret Camera DS-2CE56D0T-IP:
- Camera Type: Indoor IR Turret Camera
- Resolution: 2 Megapixel (1920 x 1080)
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01 Lux @(F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
- IR Range: Up to 20 meters (65 feet)
- Lens: Fixed focal length lens, 2.8mm, 3.6mm, or 6mm options
- Field of View: The field of view varies depending on the lens option chosen (e.g., approximately 103° for a 2.8mm lens)
- Day/Night Function: Supports automatic switching between color and black/white mode.
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR): Reduces noise artifacts in low-light conditions for improved image quality.
- Backlight Compensation (BLC): Helps provide clear images in challenging lighting situations with strong backlighting.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR): Helps capture details in scenes with both bright and dark areas.
- Video Output: 1 HD analog output (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS switchable)
- Operating Conditions: -40 °C to 60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F), humidity 90% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 12 VDC ± 15%
- Power Consumption: Max. 4W
- Dimensions: Φ 89.5 mm × 69.8 mm (Φ 3.52″ × 2.75″)
- Weight: Approximately 250g (0.55 lb)
It’s important to note that the specifications mentioned above are based on the general information available for the Hikvision HD1080P Camera. For more precise details or any specific features, it is recommended to refer to the manufacturer’s documentation or product datasheet.
For more similar products check: Technerve Solutions
Security & Surveillance