Siemon 5M Cat6A Category 6A 10G Shielded Patch Cords
- Siemon 5M Cat6A Category 6A 10G Shielded Patch Cords
- High Performance Cable
- Low Profile Boot Design
- Superior Performance Consistency
- Cantilevered Latch
Siemon 5M Cat6A Category 6A 10G Shielded Patch Cords.
Siemon 5M Cat6A PatchCord
Buy 5M siemon Cat 6A 10G patch cord Combine the unparalleled performance of an exclusive PCB-based plug, noise-resistant shielded construction and a host of innovative user-friendly features, 5M siemon Cat 6A shielded Z-MAX 6A modular cords are the ultimate Category 6A cord.
All cords are 100% factory-tested to ensure performance and compliance. siemon Cat 6A 10G patch cord provide the final component necessary to construct a category 6A shielded channel solution for harsh environments when used in conjunction with Siemons category 6A shielded cable and category 6A compatible shielded ruggedized outlets.
Cat 6A siemon 10G patch cord cable assemblies are constructed using standard category 7A S/FTP CM/LS0H cordage. While the cordage does not feature specific ruggedized properties, it is ideal for providing a 10Gb/s solution in ruggedized commercial environments where durability and protection against contamination and/or EMI/RFI are required
Specifications Siemon 5M Cat6A PatchCord
- High Performance Cable – Patch cords feature Category 7 S/FTP stranded cable for optimal transmission performance while eliminating alien crosstalk
- Low Profile Boot Design – Optimizes side stack ability of patch cords and allows use in even the dense patching environments
- Integrated PCB – PCB equipped Smart Plug optimizes signal tuning for exceptional transmission
- Fixed Front Contacts – Ensure proper mating with outlets to eliminate the performance variability of traditional crimp-style terminations
- Superior Performance Consistency – Rear contacts maintain cable twist to point of termination and provide robust strain relief. Solderless, press-fit contact technology ensures long-term reliability
- Cantilevered Latch – Allows latch activation from further back on the boot for superior accessibility in high density environments.