Ubiquiti LiteBeam M5 23dBi 5GHz Wireless Broadband CPE
The LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 is a cost-effective solution for point-to-point (PtP) and point-to-multipoint (PtMP) wireless connectivity in outdoor environments. It offers long-range coverage and high throughput, making it suitable for various applications, including wireless bridging, remote site connectivity, and outdoor Wi-Fi access.
Ubiquiti LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 wireless access point
The Ubiquiti LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 is a wireless access point or CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) designed by Hikvision for outdoor wireless connectivity. Here are some specifications and features of the LiteBeam LBE-M5-23:
- The LBE-M5-23 utilizes 5 GHz wireless technology, specifically the 802.11n standard.
- It supports MIMO (Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) technology for improved performance and throughput.
Antenna and Gain:
- The LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 features an integrated 23 dBi directional antenna.
- The high-gain antenna helps to focus the wireless signal and extend the range.
- The LBE-M5-23 can function as a wireless access point (AP) or a client device (CPE), depending on your network setup and requirements.
Throughput and Range:
- The device is capable of delivering wireless throughput of up to 100 Mbps.
- The effective range of the LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 can vary depending on environmental factors, such as obstacles and interference. It is designed for short to medium-range outdoor deployments.
PoE (Power over Ethernet):
- Ubiquiti LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 wireless access point supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, allowing both data and power to be transmitted over a single Ethernet cable.
- The included PoE adapter enables easy installation and powering of the device.
Mounting and Installation:
- The LBE-M5-23 comes with a pole mounting kit, which facilitates secure installation on a pole or other suitable structures.
- It is designed for outdoor use and features weather-resistant construction.
Management and Configuration:
- Ubiquiti LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 wireless access point can be configured and managed using Ubiquiti’s airOS software. The software provides a user-friendly interface for network setup, monitoring, and customization.
Technical Specifications Ubiquiti LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 wireless access point
|Dimensions||347 x 260 x 208 mm|
(13.66 x 10.24 x 8.19″)
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port|
|Antenna Gain||23 dBi|
|Max. Power Output||25 dBm|
|Max. Power Consumption||4W|
|Power Supply||25V, 0.2A PoE Adapter|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70° C|
(-40 to 158° F)
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|ESD/EMP Protection||± 24 kV Contact / Air|
|Shock and Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Wind Loading||176.86 N @ 200 km/h|
(39.76 lbf @ 125 mph)
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Operating Frequency (MHz)|
|Worldwide||5150 – 5875|
|US/CA||U-NII-1||5150 – 5250|
|U-NII-3||5725 – 5850|
Visit LiteBeam LBE-M5-23 datasheet for more information.
You can also check other related products : Nanostation