|Wireless Type||5 GHz Radio Frequency, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
Ubiquiti UniFi 6 Lite Access Point | PoE Adapter not Included (U6-Lite-US)
- 2×2 high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6
- 5 GHz band 2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 1.2 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 2×2 MIMO with radio rate of 300 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet, powered with 802.3af PoE
- 802.3af PoE adapter not included
Ubiquiti UniFi 6 Lite is a 2×2 Wi-Fi access point that delivers up to 1.5 Gbps aggregate radio rate with 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) radios.
Mechanical of unifi 6 lite.
- Dimensions: Ø160 x 32.65 mm (Ø6.3 x 1.3″)
– Without Mount: 300 g (10.6 oz)
– With Mount: 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Enclosure Characteristics: Poly carbonate 110 and ADC12 Die Casting
- Mounting Characteristics: Poly carbonate, GCC Steel
2.Technical Details of Ubiquiti UniFi 6 Lite
|Item model number||U6-Lite-US|
|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.13 x 6.97 x 2.32 inches|
|Date First Available||December 13, 2020|
3.What is the UniFi U6 Lite?
Ubiquiti U6 Lite is one of the first WiFi 6-enabled access points from Ubiquiti. Part of its extremely popular UniFi range, the U6 Lite can be managed within the UniFi controller, or through the UniFi app.
More recently, Ubiquiti released the UniFi U6 Lite. That makes the more readily available U6 Lite one of the few WiFi 6-enabled Access Points available.
Adopt the U6-Lite in Minutes with Your UniFi Network Application and:
- Centrally manage multiple networks from an intuitive interface.
- Enjoy real-time device insights and deep configuration options.
- Upgrade device firmware remotely.
- Manage network users and guests with ease.
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.
- Set up devices quickly and manage them on the go with a powerful mobile app.
- With OFDMA, Ubiquiti UniFi 6 Lite not only deliver higher-volume data packets, but tactically parse and deliver data to multiple devices simultaneously, drastically improving their upload and download speeds.
- The U6-Lite access point utilizes Wi-Fi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to all enterprise networking environments.
- Wi-Fi 6 APs deliver an aggregate radio rate of up to 1.5 Gbps with 5 GHz (2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz 2×2 MIMO radios.