Ubiquiti 24-port switch with (24) Gigabit RJ45 ports and (2) 1G SFP+ ports
- (1) 1.3″ LCM color touchscreen with AR switch management
- (16) GbE, PoE+ RJ45 ports
- (8) GbE RJ45 ports
- (2) 1G SFP ports
- 95W total PoE supply
- Fanless, silent cooling
USW-24-PoE Ubiquiti UniFi 24-Port Switch (USW-24-PoE), (16) GbE PoE+ RJ45 ports, (8) GbE RJ45 ports, (2) 1G SFP ports, 95W total PoE
Unifi POE Switch 24 ports
Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. You can download the controller from at no additional charge – there is no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own unique network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- PoE setting per port
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control configuration
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
Switch Port Status
You can also view status information for each port:
- Connection speed and duplex mode
- TX/RX data rates
- PoE status
- Network/VLAN setting
The Unifi POE Switch 24 ports Statistics screen displays a graphical overview of all LAN throughput for each port on the selected switch. Under the same pane of glass, it also shows LAN, WLAN, and Internet traffic, including the breakdown of protocols being used (requires a UniFi Security Gateway).
The Topology screen displays a topology diagram of your UniFi system. You can filter the type of information displayed, such as client devices, labels, and link settings.
PoE+ Flexibility Fiber Connectivity of Unifi POE Switch 24
The UniFi Switch models are available The UniFi Switch provides fiber with 8, 16, 24, or 48 PoE Gigabit connectivity options for easy Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE expansion of your networks. Each 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive UniFi Switch model includes two SFP PoE to simplify your infrastructure. ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. By default, the UniFi Switch Each 48-port model adds two SFP+ automatically detects 802.3af/at ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to devices so they automatically receive 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, to a high-performance storage server manually enable 24V passive PoE or deploy a long-distance uplink to using the UniFi Controller software. another switch.
Features of Unifi POE Switch 24 ports
- Dimensions: 442.4 x 285.4 x 43.7 mm (17.42 x 11.24 x 1.72″)
- Weight: 4.30 kg
- Weight with Rackmount brackets: 4.39 kg
- Interfaces: (24) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
- Networking: (2) 1/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
- Management: Ethernet In-Band
- Power Method:
– Universal Input: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz
– USP RPS DC Input: 52VDC, 7.69A; 11.5VDC, 2.61A
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 450W
- Supported Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC
- Max. Power Consumption (Excluding PoE Output): 50W
– System: Status
– RJ45 Data Ports: PoE; Speed/Link/Activity
– SFP Data Ports: Link/Activity
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC.
USW-Lite-16-Poe Ubiquiti 16 ports Switch Lite USW-Lite-16-Poe, (8) GbE PoE+ RJ45 ports, (8) GbE RJ45 ports, 45W also Available.
Unifi 24 ports switch Datasheet